- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces low sodium feta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 pounds extra lean ground turkey
Prep 20 m Cook 15 m Ready In 35 m
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- While the grill is preheating, mix together eggs, garlic, feta cheese, spinach, and turkey in a large bowl until well combined; form into 8 patties.
- Cook on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes.
The recipes used by Lupus Canada have been reviewed and approved by Heather Penney, Registered Dietitian