- ½ head cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- ½ shredded low fat cheese
- ¼ chopped fresh parsley
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- salt and ground black pepper
- Place cauliflower pieces through the feeding tube of the food processor using the grating blade; pulse until all the cauliflower is shredded.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until tender, about 15 minutes. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until cooled, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Stir Italian cheese blend, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper into cauliflower until evenly incorporated. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a pizza crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes
The recipes used by Lupus Canada have been reviewed and approved by Heather Penney, Registered Dietitian.