- 200g green beans, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- olive oil cooking spray
- 500g beef scotch fillet steaks
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 250g grape tomatoes, halved
- 50g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- pinch sugar
- lemon wedges, to serve
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add green beans.
Boil for 1 to 2 minutes or until just tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Remove
to a large bowl.
2. Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over high heat. Cook beef for
3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove to a plate.
Cover and set aside for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
3. Meanwhile, add cannellini beans, onion, tomatoes, feta and parsley to green
beans. Whisk lemon juice, oil, vinegar and sugar in a jug. Pour over salad. Toss
gently to combine. Divide salad between plates. Top with beef. Season with
pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.